Sunday, July 15, 2007

1 Week update

Just a short post, because I should be studying. =)


We had barbecue among all the NUS students somewhere in front of my room. From the picture, you can see roughly the number of NUS students in Munich, well expect for the 2 at the upper right.

Mohaideen, who's Muslim and can't eat pork. Cos of pork remains/oil on the grills. Still, it's great that he came for the gathering. Check out the background, those 2 are my Palestinian neighbours smoking Shisha. They quite smart to use some of our burnt charcoal for their Shisha fuel. I wonder if it's ok when pork oil actually drips onto the charcoal below the grill.

At least, theres Reuben to feed him halal potato chips. Overall, it's good leh. Everyone enjoyed it, according to their blogs. You're welcome everyone! =)

On Saturday, I made an imprompto trip to Nuremberg, just 1 hour 40 mins away. Just a solo getaway trip while my friends were mugging for their exams. I only have 1 paper this week.

Just a relaxing trip for the day. Visited a museum about Nazis in Nuremberg and a toy museum, which is Nuremberg is supposed to be famous for.

Deja Vu?


I guess Nuremberg has a huge Turkish community as well. Look at this Shisha shop.

Look how tall Shishas can be.

I found this in Ming Feng's photo album.

Something he bought for 4 Euros. He likes his funny pose. But, look at Reuben with his shades. Why did the logo block me?! I was attempting something funny as well. :/

No comments: