Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kult Fabrik

Kult Fabrik. In English, Cult Factory. I've been hearing about this club for weeks. So after some great dinner last Friday, Mario, Reuben, Ming Feng and I decided to find out whats so special about Ostbahnhof's Kultfabrik. FYI, this is only my 2nd time in a club in Munich. First was at Nacht Gallerie when Kat's friends visited 2 weeks ago. Throughout exchange, others were only in Berlin, Muenster and Vienna. Yeah, my nightlife is mostly restricted to only beers and wine among small group of friends.

The moment we exited the S-Bahn station, we could see a large stream of young people heading towards a similar direction. There is even a sign for it. So much for spending 5 minutes to find directions to Kultfabrik in the Net before we left.


It's unfortunate that I didn't bring my camera on that day, as my camera is bigger than the size of my palm.
From that exact directory I saw at the entrance, I realised how huge is this place. It's like a city itself! Like a Studentenstadt of clubs! Wait a minute.. when I explore around the place, there are actually seperate club management where ticketing system are different for different clubs. I expected it to be an MoS city.

We didn't have the mood to club that night so just hanged loose around bars that were ample there. Kolsch beer which is only served in Cologne is amazingly served here as well. Best of all there is a Kebab store in the middle of all the neon lights around. Price? Same as the average Munich price, 3 Euros. We were also lucky to watch a free boxing match between a German and a Russian. Surprisingly, the German won.

For the highlight of the night, we went to number 23 from the directory above. Great place. Although the entry costs 10 Euros each, the bouncer was nice enough to let one of us in to check out the place inside before we decide to enter. I decided to enter to see the inside for myself. Well, the rest is history.

It was a great and enjoyable time in KultFabrik. I won't talk about the places especially number 23 in details, one have see the place themself. Actually, let's just say, you'll hate me for not bringing my camera on that day.

1 comment:

jialin said...

omg u went to ny turn table.

sheesh. ian ian ian..........................