Wednesday, July 18, 2007

woot. woot.. its raining at night.

Finally, something to cool down Munich and her people after experiencing 2 back-to-back days of 35 degrees celsius. The weather's been crazy lately.

Last week, it was colder than when I first came in spring April, due to the constant rain.

Really cold, about 12 degrees during summer is something that we need to question Al Gore's movie.

During our BBQ, it was really cold with the wind slashing our thin flesh with the chill.

Even with the help of the happy pyromaniac with a full bottle of flammable liquid in her hand, Jieming had to borrow my red jacket.

Suddenly, this weekend when summer decided to show up. So, many rushed into the nude tanning area in the gardens to sunbath until it became a non-nude area, due to the massive crowd. So, some people, according to their blogs, were dissapointed. But it was still a good day to jog. =D

Although summer here is alright compared to Malaysia and Singapore, rooms are not conviniently equiped with fans and aircon. So, some rain and wind should help a lot for us here.

So when comes the heat, off goes the shirt.

Oh, an answer to Chin Joo's question and something I haven't noted in my blog: My flight back to KL is on 4th August. So, I'll reach KL on 5th August.

And to my NUS and hall friends, I'll reach Sg on 10th August. A lot of catching up to do definitely....

%*((#$!! The rain just stopped right before I finished this post.

No comments: