Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm not dead yet

Hola! Who says this blog is dead?

It's a shame that I drop by into my blog lately, just for the links to my friends' blogs. Then, I've discovered most of my exchange kaki's blogs either not updated, defunct, or locked. Tsk.. tsk..

My camera has been giving me many problems, so no pictures in this post. Sorry.

A quickie update on after I flew back from Munich.
-suffered jet lag
-flew to Alor Setar to pray for my late uncle
-suffered jet lag from the earlier flight again
-met the kakis for dinner
-bought new pair of jeans
-flew to Redang with family
-did snorkeling, sunbathing, play pool, ate lots of buffet meals
-came back realised the new jeans too tight already
-celebrated wai hsiang's birthday in strawberry fields
-drove back to Singapore
-checked in Sheares Hall
-went to Padang to witness Sheares win rag and flag :)
-settled in hall, go zouk, chilled in hall for the rest of 1 week

today, I realised that I can fit into jeans again. wheew. met my Prof today about my FYP. We ended up chatting more about national security, and Malaysian politics.

staying in hall is fun now. really fun.

No comments: