Sunday, September 30, 2007

September Supreme

This blog has turned to a monthly blog, instead of being daily/weekly. I wouldn't care if this blog ends up as a yearly blog or a dinosaur blog. But, I can't resist mentioning about my special September.


Yes, it was my birthday. and I love the person who made the little card for me there and bought the cake.


September was really a blast for me. Many forging memories that could only be shared with my closed ones. Whether its my hall buddies, malaysian friends, and exchange friends.


Hell, I even tried eating 4 pieces of fried chicken, 15 nuggets, 1 burger, 1 bowl of poridge, 1 fries and 1 sundae in a Macdonalds buffet. After greedily stuffing everything into my full stomach while suffering, I learnt something.

Always know what's the limit and have more time for more important responsibilities.


If not, everything you've earned could just come crashing down.

Wake me up when September ends.... seriously.

No comments: