Friday, January 5, 2007

Goodbye, cya in CNY

Just arrived back in Singapore. Great to see the regular faces again. Most of them appear to be darker since I left.


Well, Shiqin aka. Potato came back few days ago from his exchange program which lasted for a semester,



Well, this is an old photo. This time, he did return from Hong Kong for exchange in one piece and not so edible already after losing a lot of meat there.


Another 1 who came back was ... Mr. Dong, but only for few days before he returns to Perth to build kangaroo-friendly roads for the Australian government.




At the corridor in front of our rooms. Clockwise from me: Janice, Jung Kiat(neighbour), Derrick Dong, Jess, Abhi (Jesus and my neighbour too).



Both of them came and chill around in place. Good news is Potato will be taking Waylon's room which is the exclusive penthouse room. Waylon just left to Canada for exchange.



Later that night, learnt how to play Mahjong in the lounge. A big thank you to Yen Bin, Wey Ling, Choon Han, Wai Keong and Ming Feng for the help! Played Mahjong without money for my sake. That was fortunate for them, after I beat them for the first 3 games in a row. Beginners luck huh.. Even Choon Han commented that the 1st game I won was the fastest game he ever played, before he managed to arrange his tiles. Looks like this game can potentially be my new found hall hobby if this lucky streak goes on. :)

Thought that as a special Banana, like me, Mahjong tiles characters are difficult to be identified, until I made this on my own...


No comments: