Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Pictures of 2006 part 1

Here's a recap for 2006 ...





New year celebration @ the Curve
Clockwise from me: Chinjoo, Kevin, Wai Hsiang, Yujin, Soon King, and Douglas















CNY in Cameron Highlands with family












Did a makeover of my hostel room















Giving sweets to Children during Chingay parade
















With the other clowns. From me: Zhao Hui, Yun Zhi, Sosan



















DnD with Block C guys. I don't think I have to name all of them, right..







Part 2 (my Eurotrip + holidays) will be coming soon. All these recap are only based on photos that I have. Other events without pictures I'm just too darn to lazy to write about or I just can't remember them. So, dont think my 2006 is very uneventful/boring, because my camera spoilt for a long time early of the year.

No comments: