Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jogging in cold weather is bad


Today, I jogged in the English Gardens, which next to my hostel. Dont ask me why its called English. Even the directory for the garden below is in German.

Like I used to jog in West Coast Park frequently during my healthy days, I planned to do the same right here. Life's pretty good here when there's good beer and ample food daily. So, some form of exercise should be essential... I don't think walking and getting lost around munich which I'm good at would burn enough calories.

From the map you see, I jogged 1/4 of the map.... Don't laugh ok. I did a measurement from Google Earth. That was around 2.7 km. Not bad for a start yea... :)

However, the after effects was pretty bad. Somehow, I'm just not used to cardio exercise while breathing cold air. So, I ended up coughing a lot right after the jog. Then 3 days of running nose.
Maybe I should wait till summer. Till then, just witness the physical transformation of me. =)

No comments: