Wednesday, May 9, 2007

To Blog more?



Blogging? I never liked writing, let alone blogging for outside people to read. As a low-profiled peason, blogging used to be the last thing I would consider. But for now, Im too free to blog some updates before I lose my mood to blog again. During this exchange program, my timetable is quite bizarre,

Monday- 3 lectures that spans from morning till evening
Tuesday- 3 lectures (same as monday)
Wednesday- 1 lecture (evening)
Thursday - 1 lecture (early morning)
Friday - no class

Effectively, I have 2 full lecture days. My weekends are not considered as my free day, as this are period for me to travel to some other towns. (Salzburg 2 weeks ago, Zurich this coming week, Vienna and Venice the following week, Ruegen Island end of this month). So that leaves Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays to rest or travel in future.

Okie, time to update on what I have done for the past 2 weeks. Click on the links.

1) Spring fest in Munich

2) Salzburg Trip

3) Dachau Concentration Camp

4) Fell sick

5) Watch football in Allianz Arena

6) Singapores Stammtisch

No comments: