Thursday, May 31, 2007

My first ordinary post

Finally a simple daily blog post. Nothing fancy about any trips in this post. Just an update from yesterday. But clearly a moment that I've been waiting for. Wanna know? Read on. From chronological order, 12 am: Right after I had a noodle made by Mario and returned from Ruegen, I watched Lost's season finale.


Shouldnt type anything more about it. A real shocking part in the end, even if you know that Lost is continuing for the next 3 seasons until 2010. I shall end here.. if not ill see some hate messages in my chatterbox. But before that.. hehe, I must say the episode is damn good, well written and much better season finale than the other past 2 seasons. Ok.. done.
As you know season finales are mostly 2 episodes long, so I slept around 3 am and woke up around 8 something for grocery shopping. So, I had a major headache all the way and further fueled by the pouring rain and chilling winds. But, it was instantly cured unexpectedly when I was forced to carry 6 bottles of wine plus 6 bottles of coke. Thats 1.5 x 6 litres + 1 x 6 litres = 15 kg, in a box, while enduring the cold winds and rain. Sure adreneline rush killed off the headache instantly. But I shouldnt complain about the weight. Reuben carried 20 kg sack of rice while holding an umbrella. RESPECT.


Aldi. Grocery shopping in Germany for foreign students made easy and cheap. Eat Aldi. Drink Aldi. Buy Aldi. Even theres Talk Aldi. Serious! They have their own prepaid service also, which Im using now. But with lousy reception.

After a good meal, had the moment that I've been waiting for...


Notice that I've been wearing cap always.
Tada! No more cap! and new haircut! No more hiding my overgrown hair beneath the darkness in my cap.

Noler, I'm not a vain person. Must show and be proud of my new hair for a friend who cut my hair. Besides, she also cut another friends hair, Wilson's.

That's Grace. Our "freelance hairstylist". Must stress these 2 words because she really put an effort to style our hair and its free. It was all done in my room with newspapers laid on the floor.



Yikes!
Thanks a lot Grace! Comments are welcomed in my chatterbox. Not because I'm vain or bimbotic, but all these comments are good (hopefull all) inputs for my friend. As by me, I say its pretty good, but she needs a new pair of scissors that is sharper, so that it doesnt pull peoples hair while cutting.
At night, we watched Pirates: World's End

Starring Chow Yun Fatt and Johnny Depp
Like the other Pirates film, this 1 has the most complex plot where many of the characters changed sides from good to bad or vice versa. But forgiven le.. since pirates are meant to be cunning. Shouldnt talk so much about this film. Just sit back and enjoy the jokes and action.
The cinema costs only 5 euros for a normal movie. Not bad le.. Its like watching cineleisure in Singapore, but getting to watch some funny German premovie advertisements is the best la.

No comments: