Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hit da' spot

Yup. I've moved from wordpress to blogspot already due to a lot of reasons. It's not that I'm unhappy with wordpress, but wordpress is suitable for bloggers who prefers minimalistic contents without pictures or fancy layout. But at a price of having an own hosting server, wordpress 2.0 (server required) offers much more options of editing compared to xanga and blogspot. Wordpress is good and user-friendly, but it does not fulfill my needs of more layout editing in long term. Layout editing can be very time consuming and might irritate some readers, but that's what I fancy to keep my passion of blogging alive.

So, there you have it, blogspot is now and hopefully the future of my blogging life. Sweet. Slowly, I'll learn more about HTMLs to tweak more on the layout design. So far, the time I've spent on editing blog layouts compared to typing blog is like 5:1. Hopefully this ratio could be reduced when I'm contented with my layout. I'm still just a noob in photoshop and htmls.

Later I'll update again ler, about the header image, yesterday's shopping, and futsal.. and more. Futsal in 20 minutes time. Ciaoz. Goodbye ianhan.wordpress.com. Hello ian-han.blogspot.com

No comments: