Saturday, December 30, 2006

LAY em’ OUT

after 2 hours of working on the header bannerfinally my layout is as good as ready, but theres room for improvementsweet… can strike off no.1 in the list.

reasons on why i chose this design is actually wanting to try a jigsaw effect. after painstaking work on it without any other reasons, i finally realised this jigsaw effect does have a representation of my life which is like a puzzle, full of mysteries. That is why this blog could help me discover myself more. don’t ask me about the island. i couldn’t find any other better picture to fit in since i left my external harddisk which has all my treasures of photos inside.

too tired to update anything about yesterday. apart from watching some chinese movie at home and playing cs with doug in clutch gamer the whole afternoon.

still dont know how to upload picture. photobucket has no respond. help!and yes, i won’t add chatterbox for now yet. cannot corrupt my blog ler. it’s my baby..

No comments: