Saturday, December 30, 2006

The sweetest beginning

Aloha! Hello! Guten Tag! Selamat Datang! Ni Hao! Konichiwa! Hi! Yo!

If you see this corny line above, means you’ve witnessed the event of my life: Pon Ian Han is starting a blog. Woot! Celebration!~~~

Before popping the champagne, I still need to set things straight first.
1) Work on an improved layout
2) Learn how to upload files and photo properly
3) Install a chatterbox. Oh wait… screw that, I know a lot of abusers in the midst.
4) Post at least 3 stuffs by this year! (4 more days) Posts includes my new year resolutions, reasons why i blog (im not an attention seeker!), and happenings like Xmas celebrations.

In event I fail to accomplish these by this year, I have to add these in my new year resolution which is quite packed already. Must have a quota this time then its more realistic to succeed.

No comments: