Thursday, April 12, 2007

Revamp my blog?

Revamp? Since I'll be embarking an unforgetable and adventurous exchange program, finally my blog should function like what everyone expects. But wait, I won't say it will be a frequently updated blog. I don't want to deliver empty promises to my blog reader/fans.

So what changes/additions you'll see in my blog in future?
1) Pictures of food in almost every post


Whether its cooked or purchased, food must be taken before eating. Sooner or later, my blog will be like food lover's.

2) Holding a glass of beer in front of the camera
Yes. Adding a photo of me drinking beer somehow shows how exciting my life in Germany is. Can't explain why. Maybe that makes me look cool and happening , i guess. :)
Maybe, I can be a food critic someday. Like food lover.

No comments: