Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring Fest in Munich

Spring fest (or Fruhlingfest) is sometimes nick-named "Octoberfest's lil brother". So, we decided to check it out. Found out that, just like Octoberfest, spring fest mainly caters for youngsters on the rides like a fun-fair while there will be beer tents which also serves food like pork knuckles that worth 1 weeks of meal for me, if I were to eat cooked food in hostel.


Behind us, thats the only ride which I feel packs the punch for any youngsters who want to have the thrills. Too bad I didnt bring my camera that time. So, this picture is from Jasons camera. This ride is something like any other ride you've seen any part of the world, be it from Gold Coast or Genting. But, only thing that interest me was this...



After going through some spins, the water fountain actually shoots higher to cool down the people. In the same time, you can splash water at your friends.
Just like every other fair, you'll see all the young people hanging around. But, 1 thing that puzzles me is that many girls there were wearing gothic-looking clothes. So, in short the fair is just so-so for me. Only great experience was the ride.
I heard that many people would expect some spectacular fireworks in the fair at night. But knowing that night only falls around 930 pm. So, we didnt bother to wait for nightfall and pressed on for dinner at some Italian restaurant. Besides, I dont think I'll see another a better fireworks experience than the 2007 New year countdown by 1Utama-Curve.

No comments: