Friday, June 1, 2007

I'm shrinking!

I'm missing those chances of going to gyms back in Singapore or Malaysia. The nearest gym which is in my hostel costs 5 euros per visit. Yes, PER VISIT! That is 23 freaking ringgit just to pump iron! No wonder, I've been so free blogging around while I can spend my free time in the gym.

Maybe I should start doing daily pushups again.

There are many things I miss about home, but surprisingly, the exception is FOOD. The thing I miss most is my favourite past time: Pool. Gone were days when I would chill out in the pool room in my hall. In Reugen, I finally got some piece of action in the hostel. The price is not bad, 1 Euro coin for every game. In Malaysia, its 3 ringgit. Singapore 2 dollars. Not as expensive as I expected.


Snooker is still my favourite game. But lack of practice means no more snooker.


Friendships back in hall, Singapore. This was my farewell gathering@ the roof top. Really looking forward to return to hall, just be a 'retiree' senior and have fun.


Z-PARC in Malaysia. This was taken in Langkawi, 2006. No matter how bad the weather was or too short the trip was, it's still the best holiday I had in the year eventhough I had a Eurotrip then. Company is still the best. So, anymore trips end of this year? Please don't plan 1 while im here! Where's my shirt?


Family. But I think they miss me more than I do.


Rag. Yeah.. I'm not those sentimental type of person like my fellow rag kakis. But, I surely miss rag as much as them right now, since there is a chance I won't be able to witness this years rag.
Check out the video that we made. We unexpectedly won 200 dollars for that when Yenbin just sent our video to some competition without us knowing. Haha.. good job.



I'm wanting to blog about Ruegen Island trip and last night's gathering, but I'm still lacking of photos. This is the first time where I'm actually waiting to blog, rather than my blog waiting for me always.

No comments: