Thursday, June 7, 2007

2 classes canceled this week

Perfect. To further add to the headline, thursday's a holiday as well. =) So it was a relaxing week for me. Had barbecue with Wilson's angmoh friends near the Munich zoo.

Sorry. There's no pictures on this 1, until I get them from Kat. No picture, no write-ups in my blog. That's my blogging style. 50% picture, 50% text. Thats my blogging rule of balance not only to keep readers entertained, but also to prevent myself from sleeping while typing thisssssszzzzzzzz...... I guess I'm typing too long already.

Anyways, I was too free, so I played around with photoshop. It's been a while doing that.

I was inspired by an adidas advertisement I saw last year and recently a wall collage in the Munich City Museum.


This was just out of pure fun. No photoshop skills. Waylon was caught yawning when grace took this picture in Venice. From the pic, you can tell that..."Don't let boredom overcome you in holidays."

Hehe.. no punt intended on Waylon. Just so happened that he has all the right pose at the right time. Unlike me, who just stand, put hand in pocket and smile in front of the camera.

Tomorrow, I'll be setting off for our road trip! Woot!.. I wonder how is it like. 4 days non-stop around Switzerland. Sweet Chocolaty Switzerland. Before signing off here's my recently updated, but backdated trip post. http://ian-han.blogspot.com/2007/05/major-trip-part-3-ruegen-island.html

No comments: