Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I O U

Dear Diary,

I'm deeply deeply sorry for my lack of attention and affection for you lately. Many things have happened lately, especially the free-falling of your visiting rates. This may seem hard on you, but I have some other issues to attend to this time. So, please don't let anyone question my commitment towards you.

I hate to admit that I won't be updating you for the next few days once again. Tomorrow I'll be expecting another Singaporean visitor, who will bunk over at my place for 2 nights. He's Jun Ming. I was digging through my old photo album for a picture of him. This is what I found.

2 years ago. Haha.. I miss my Shisha actually. It was accidentally dropped while I was cleaning my room.

So, I'll be owing you few posts once I return from Berlin this coming weekend. Till then, stay online always!

Yours truly,
Ian Han
Your sad and busy blogger

No comments: