Sunday, June 3, 2007

Battlefield Europe


No. It's not Axis vs Allies in World War 3. Nor the Black Death Plague. It just shows my progress in "conquering" Europe, not in this exchange program alone, but in my lifetime. Yes. I've been to Europe three times already, but the red coloured countries are the only countries I've visited. Surprised me for while. The light brown ones are the ones that my exchange friend have visited generally. Europe is not small after all.

Maybe I should close my eyes and point a country randomly for a trip in July? Fun right. Don't be surprised when you suddenly see a red dot near Russia or Bosnia! Or maybe Iceland! Whee.. Nevermind if I fail to conquer, Holland should be painted RED soon! Time to paint Amsterdam red. Oh wait, their district in Amsterdam already in red colour. Opps Hehe..

Another observation from this map is that Munich is right in the center of the map. Clearly, offense in the Eastern front is not doing well. Nevertheless, an all-out attack on Amsterdam should be carried out first to gather some essential "goodies and supplies" that clearly defines that Eurotrip should be. =) and I'm talking about delicious desserts and truffles la. Like what my friend recommended. =)

No comments: