Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Short update

My stomach's feeling upset now after eating too much chilli back to back for lunch and dinner yesterday. Hopefully I can finish this post before I have to storm into the toilet again.

Good news is... my imersion host mother, Christiane Pott replied to me really fast this morning. I'll be driving up to Koln and at the same time return to Muenster, where I once stayed there for 3.5 weeks last year. Talking about killing 2 birds with a stone in this trip.

That's us. To the right is Boon Song, another NUS student friend who I stayed with during imersion. We were under the same host family. Feeling excited now.

Now back to my road trip. We didn't do much in Zurich, apart from shopping there. Most clothes there are slightly cheaper than the same ones in Germany. So, we took the chance to shop for summer clothing. So far, these are the clothes I bought...
Guess what she's doing..
It's a special device innovated by the Germans to communicate with someone else by just a hanging string.
Noler, its just her smelling some sample of coffee beans inside the sphere in the coffee museum in Zurich. Quite interesting especially when they feature some commercials for coffee from the 50s to present day. Still remember the classic Nescafe theme song? Good old days.
Next post is about Hiking up of the hills near Jungfrau(means Virgin) Mountains.

No comments: