Monday, June 4, 2007

Found something

I was browsing around peoples blog until I realised Doug got a new blog!

http://www.xanga.com/douglas_tan

New life, new love, new job, new blog eh.. Well done!
Hooray! More sources to get myself updated for events in Malaysia.

Was rushing my ass of for class just now. So proud that I made it on time punctually, until I realised that today there's no class, while there will be a replacement next week. Doh'! So much for rushing of my homework today.

At least today, because of that, we had an earlier dinner, while watching MTV movie awards.

Featuring, the best kiss event..... Will Farrell and Sacha Baron Cohen! Warning, explicit content! heh..


A notable spoof done by some amateurs. Everyone loves to do a 300 spoof. But I must say this is the best so far: United 300!


Later we tried some rum offered by Mario's french hostelmate, Jerome. Strong stuff, 48 percent! Cool thing is that it's made out of sugar cane. The packaging in a box dispenser is quite cool also. Later, Jerome, a canadian, Jeff and I drank and chatted about our misfortunes of speaking German with Germans. It's fun to talk easy and slow paced German with angmohs. It's like setting difficulty level lower, while the experience is still there.

On Wednesday night, will be setting off for a road trip with Kat, Wilson and his kaki. I'll be back around Sunday night. Till then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, im not sure is it my explorer or ur flooble, i cant view ur chatterbox
code something wrong maybe
use cbox.ws la haha